Sunday, December 24, 2006

Inbound Call Centre Only

I have forever been horrible with phones. I rarely return calls, or remember to give messages that someone did call. If I do think to pick up a phone, it's usually around this time when the free world is tucked sound asleep in bed. Today was a good friends birthday, and although a couple of times this afternoon I wanted to give her a shout, I just didn't think I had the time to devote to a chat. She's going through a rough 2nd half of 2006 and could have used my call, but my selfishness has shone thru again...I will have to give her a call in the next couple of days and apologize up and down, swearing I did think of her on the actual day. It's true! Maybe because I have worked in call centres for 5+ years I don't know, I just am not one with Mr. Bell's invention, kill me.

Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home