Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What's in store?

Back from NYC and ready for 2007. I can honestly say that 2006 was a great year for me. I haven't been able to say that in a long time. Wednesdays are my current favourite day of the week. Not because it's 'hump day', but because Real World Denver is on at 10pm. I also can't complain after just getting home from an 80 minute massage at the spa. Life is good, but the view through these rose coloured glasses might just change drastically quick. We'll see what tomorrow brings. I want to read more, eat out less, be more committed to working out and with making or returning phone calls, volunteer with animals, save some money, see Europe...man would I be busy?!? But alas, I will work, sleep, eat and get behind on laundry...then start the week over again. Fun. Wow, this is depressing.

Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home