Sunday, January 07, 2007

Small Engine Repair

I ain't gonna lie to you. I have a lot of friends. Okay, maybe more acquaintances, but I have learned that I am easily able to pick and choose who I want to surround myself with. I also choose my family, but that requires a whole 'nother blog all in itself. Staying away from negativity and pettiness has proved easy for me in the last while, and ironically it's those same people I have cut out of my life, that I now realize I never really LAUGHED with. I love to laugh, I like to try and make people laugh. I was on the phone tonight with a good friend and we talked about her desperately wanting to meet just a decent man. She said she was going to join a club or class, she came up with 'Small Engine Repair'. Just picture our conversation, I found it HILARIOUS. That's it.

Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home