Saturday, January 20, 2007

Pining Wealth

I don't need or want to be famous. I don't want to rub elbows with others that have more money than they know what to do with. I just want to be comfortable, to be able to get my massages on a regular basis (every morning would be ideal), to drive a good reliable car (or have someone drive me when need be), live on beautiful property (a modern cabin on the West Coast on a peaceful lake) and travel leisurely (once a week every month to a beach destination, or somewhere interesting infused with culture and great meaning). I wouldn't be opposed to it being 'old money' or a lotto windfall. But what are the chances. I have no post-secondary degree, no special skill or talent to speak of and let's face it, otherwise only pretty people run into 'new money'. Alas, I shall live a normal existence, work full time, and try really hard to live above the poverty line. I really am not a Dreamer. Promise.

Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home