Sunday, February 04, 2007

Lint Roller Thursday

It's the cutest story ever. My friend tells me today that her cat loves nothing more than their weekly Thursday session of getting herself 'rolled' by the lint picker-upper-apparatus-thinger. No, I'm not kidding you...I just about drove off the road. On her back, getting those loose strands of fur just gathered up by the roll of endless tape...priceless. Isn't it awesome how we all love our animals, spoil them rotten, give in to their every whim, no matter how odd. I remember how Shelby used to love howling with me, and catching snow balls or showing with pride how he could balance his rubber toy on just one bottom tooth. So precious. But really, a lint roller!?! This coming from the cat who is named after a drag queen in Midsummer Night's Dream or something...we call her Molly for short. Love it, Love the cat, Love Jenn! Don't cut me...I warned you this blog was in all likelihood coming!

Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home